I went in Friday for a doctors appointment and a songram. Everything still looks good, although I am still measuring small from where I should be. The doctor is not to worried, she just said that I probably will have a small baby. That is fine with me!!! I did gain 2 pounds and my stomach grew 2 centimeters in 2 weeks. The sonogram said that Connor weighs 4lbs 13 oz, but she said that it could be off either way. His heart beat was 133 this visit. He still is very active moving around all the time. I finally felt him hiccup for the first time this week. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, but the constant thumping in one spot, I figured it out. It was such a neat feeling!!
Here is a belly picture at 34 weeks:
2 years ago




Saw you at church on Easter! You look great with your bump! Glad to hear everything is going well. Take care and can't wait to see pictures of the little man once he gets here :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! I can only hope my belly looks like that someday! Can't wait for these next 6 weeks to fly by ~Traci
ReplyDelete