So tomorrow marks our 3rd anniversary that we confessed our love for one another in front of our family & friends. It is hard to believe that it has already been 3 WONDERFULyears that I married my best friend. We have grown so much together during these past three years and look forward to celebrating many more! The night we got engaged, Jayson made dinner reservations at Perry's steakhouse and so since then, every year on our anniversary, we go eat dinner at Perry's. I cannot wait to have a steak!!! You see, since I have been pregnant, I have not eaten a steak, because I like mine a little bloody and you are not suppose to have under cooked meat while pregnant, and who wants to eat a fully cooked steak? So Connor will be full term on Friday, so I think I am due for a good, bloody, and juicy steak. Only wish I could have some wine to go with it :) At least the bill won't be as expensive like in the past, since Jayson will be the only one drinking.
2 years ago



Happy Anniversary! Enjoy this last one...your life is about to change (100% for the better)! -Jenna L.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! And enjoy your steak girl!!!!! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! Happy Anniversary!!! JZ
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! We can't wait to meet Connor!!!! Love you, Cass
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary you guys! Enjoy that steak nice and bloody!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDelete