Monday, May 31, 2010

2 Weeks & Happy Birthday Caroline

Connor turned two weeks today. Wow, he has already changed so much since he was born. He continues to be a good baby, sleeping 3-4 hours then wakes to eat, becoming more vocal by making noises, and filling out. He has his doctors appointment on Thursday, so we will see how much he has gained. Here are a few pictures from this week:

Jayson and I attempted to be photographers to get his announcements done this weekend,
so here are a few of our favorites: (Remember we are not experts)



And we want to wish Miss Caroline a Happy 1st Birthday tomorrow!! Can't believe she is already ONE!


7 comments:

  1. WOW Jen, those pictures of Connor turned out great!!!! I can't wait to see you and Connor. Hopefully I will get to on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, i agree with Shay those are great!!! awesome job but you do have a really cute model :) miss you guys keep the pics coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics - they turned out fabulous! So good to finally see you guys and get to hold the precious little guy! Take care :) JZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenna for the wonderful mexican food and great conversation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jennifer he is so precious. You guys did a great job with the pictures, I know how hard that can be with a newborn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is really cute and that hair! Just love it. My favorite is #1 on the white towel. I like his facial expression.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for pictures! He is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete