Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Father's Day Dad, PaPa, & Pops

Happy Father's Day Jayson! You have been a wonderful father our first month with Connor. You have been a big help with feeding, changing diapers, and entertaining Connor while mommy gets her stuff done. I had no doubt that you would be the best dad and you have truly shown it with the love you have for Connor. I know you can't wait for him to grow up so you can take him hunting, fishing, and all the other things boys do. We love you and hope you enjoy your day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad (PaPa)! You have been a wonderful father and have taught me so much growing up. You have always looked out for me and wanted the best for me. I cherish all the times we have spent together and the many more to come. I am so glad that Connor has such a great PaPa to look up to. We love you and hope you enjoy your day!

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law (Pops)! You are a wonderful father to three boys. I know that all three of them look up to you and thank you for all that you have done for them even though they may not tell you. Connor is so lucky to have you in his life and will look up to you just as your boys did. We love you and hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment