Monday, December 7, 2009

13 & 17 Week pictures


Here I am at 13 weeks, the end of my first trimester.




Here I am at 17 weeks. At the beginning of my 16th week is when I had a hard time getting my regualr pants buttoned. That Monday morning was so depressing. I tried on 5 different outfits and nothing looked right. I told Jayson I just looked like a big fat cow. I am too little to fit in maternity clothes but too big for my regular clothes. So I took off last Friday to go shopping to find some pants that would fit and that are long enough. I succeeded with 3 pairs of dress pants and only 1 pair of jeans that are long enough for now. Well just a few more weeks before we find out what we are having!!!


4 comments:

  1. You look great! Check out the bella band (I bought mine at Target in the maternity section). It basically lets you keep wearing your regular pants and you can just unbutton them or unzip them a little bit. -Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Fabulous!!!! I just can't believe you are already 17weeks!!! YAY can't wait till Christmas to find out -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG>.....are you seriously 17 weeks with that body????? I hate you!!!:-) Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Jennifer! Maternity pants were always short on me, so I can imagine it is difficult for you to find some long ones! I'm w/ Jenna - check out the tummy sleeves - I got mine at Target, too. They work magic!!! JZ

    ReplyDelete