Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Start of Connor's Room

Jayson took the week off between Christmas and New Years to get Connor's room ready. Here is him and Uncle Clint painting the room.




The two of them started painting at 10:00 p.m. and didn't finish until 2:00 a.m. So the next morning, after Clint left, I helped Jayson put together the crib without any arguing and rearrange the room. The only thing we have left is to find bedding and to decorate the room. I have been looking on the internet for bedding, but really haven't found anything that catches my eyes. If anyone is bored and wants to help me find bedding, any suggestions are welcomed. Here are some pictures of the furniture.



2 comments:

  1. Love the furniture! I will start looking at beding today during my half day at work!!! -Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jayson! Can't wait to see what you pick out -- that should be fun. ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete