Sunday, June 24, 2012

Jamie & Barrett's Wedding Day

Yesterday we headed to Kyle to the Windfield Inn to witness the marriage of Jamie & Barrett on the HOTTEST day of they year! We headed out around 9:00 a.m. so we could do a little shopping at the outlet mall in San Marcos & eat lunch. We arrived in Kyle around 2:00 and just hung around the hotel for awhile, and then went to the wedding which was at 5:00 p.m. It was a beautiful wedding and we had a great time!

I didn't get any pictures of the actual ceremony, because I was out walking with Connor because he couldn't sit still. Here is a toast to the newly married couple

The lovely bride

Connor busy coloring, but that didn't last long. Then he was off running around

Lots of visiting & dancing

A few attempts at some family pictures, I have learned that you can't get both boys to look at the camera and smile at the same time....

or you get a silly face like this one from Connor

Luke wanted to chew on a beer bottle all night, I wish his teeth would alrady come in







Uncle Jeff and Aunt Shay throwing rocks with Connor

1 comment: