That seems to be what is always in Connor's mouth these days. He constantly has to have something in his mouth to chew on, whether it is his hands, someone else's fingers, toys or now his feet. I think we will be seeing a tooth real soon.
We went to the St. Phillp's Church picnic today and everyone told me that he looked so old in this outfit. He looks like a "liitle man"
Isn't it amazing how they can bend--I would kill to have 1/8 of that flexibility! -Jenna L.
ReplyDeleteHi Jen! It is Jenn Socha!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for some time now....since you were pregnant :)
I did not know how to post a comment until recently (sad I know). I'm so glad you are in EC and happy and Coooper is just adorable! I will miss you here in Ros/Rich!
Our blog is www.bennielou.blogspot.com if you'd like to chat sometimes :)
Best wishes to you 3 :)