Monday, March 15, 2010

El Campo Baby Shower & 31 Weeks Appt.

This past Saturday, I was honored with such a wonderful baby shower in El Campo at Suzy Freeman's house.  I had such a great turn out and received so many wonderful items. After going through all the gifts, I am just about set. I just need to go get a few small items before Connor arrives. Here are some pictures from the shower...

The fruit arrangement was made by Doris and Aunt Barbara. Doris made poems to go along with each road sign and the dump truck about Connor. Both ladies did a wonderful job on the fruit!!

Thanks Jenna and Mrs. Rod for the adorable camo!! It will match his camo diaper bag.
Nana (Jay's mom) gave Connor this adorable blanket
Grandmothers that are waiting patiently for Connor's arrival.

Thank you to all the hostess for such a wonderful shower and for the car seat & stroller
I think Connor is set this summer with his adorable swim trucks
His keepsake spoon with his name on it
While I had my shower, Jayson had a diaper shower at Vienna with some friends and family. They enjoyed the afternoon shooting skeet, playing washers, BBQing, playing poker, etc... We ended up with just over 2400 diapers in all different sizes. Thank you men!! I have no place to store them right now, so they are stacked in a corner in the spare bedroom.

So I had my 31 week check up today. The doctor did the same rountine, checked Connor's heart rate which was 160 today. This is higher than what is had been. He was very active while she was listening. Measured my stomach and I am measuring at 30. I have been right on track with my measurements until this appointment. I go back in 3 weeks for another sonogram and she will see exactly how big Connor is and to see if she will push my due date back or not. Let's hope she doesn't push it back!! I go back and see her in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so exciting! I love all the gifts that you got for Connor -- looks like he's all set.
    Take care of yourself and we'll see you in a few weeks.
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete