Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Look & Paci Free!

Connor went today to get another haircut and this time I told Nicole to cut it short because he sweats so bad on his head. I think he will be much cooler with this new look

Before
After

Sunday night was the first night we made Connor go to bed without a paci. He cried for nearly 20 minutes, but then slept all night. I told Jayson that I felt like such a horrible parent for letting me sit there and cry, but I want to go ahead and get him off the paci before baby #2 comes along. Then Monday, I put him down for a nap without his paci and he cried/fussed for about 10 minutes. Then last night and todays nap he did not fuss or cry at all. The first day was the toughest to listen to him cry, but has improved every day. Hopefully I will be putting the paci away for good after this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment