Thursday, April 21, 2011

4 Years Ago Today...

I married my best friend. It just seems like yesterday we were planning for our big day. Well it came and went in a blink of an eye, but I still remember all the special things from that day. Over the last 4 years, we have grown together so much. Jayson is a wonderful husband and an awesome dad. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.
We are keeping our tradition by celebrating our anniversary at Perry's Steakhouse tonight. It has been a long time since Jayson and I have been to dinner, just the two of us. I hope all the years to come are just amazing like the past 4. I love you Jayson!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys!!! Love yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading your blog from last year and you were pregnant with Connor - time does fly!

    Congrats!!
    r

    ReplyDelete