Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas

I love this time of the year with all the lights and decorations. We always put our tree up and lights outside the weekend after Thanksgiving.  With us moving this year, I didn't know if we were going to be able to to that, but we where. We actually had the tree up and the outside lights up before all the boxes were put away. Somewhere in the move, we lost all of our outside lights, so we had to start over. We don't have much outside this year, but next year Jayson is in for a surprise. I want lights on the house and get some things to put in the yard. We have to be lit up, so we can make sure Santa can find our house!

And here is our little Santa

Connor cannot wait for tomorrow, because St. Nick comes to visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment