2 years ago
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Connor's Room is now COMPLETE......So we think
Ok, so the reason that this post has taken so long, was because I was waiting on his letters to come in the mail for 2 MONTHS!! I found letters that already came with a rustic look on the internet, but I thought to myself, could I have found some letters and painted them like this, probably not. I was real surprised that they looked so good and matched the rest of his room. They finally arrived this week so we were able to finish his room... so we think. I will still continue to look and I'm sure pick up small things here and there, but for the most part, IT IS FINALLY DONE! Here are the pictures you have been waiting for..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow Jennifer - it looks so good!
ReplyDeleteJen I think it looks awesome!!!! Love it so much so perfect! Can't wait to hold Connor in the comfy glider
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Now all we is a sweet baby boy! It'll be here before you know it! jz
ReplyDelete