2 years ago
Monday, January 18, 2010
23 weeks doctor appointment
I went in today for my 23 week check up with the same routine: check blood pressure, check baby's heart rate, and measure the belly. Connor was very active today while she was trying to get his heart rate. Everytime she would find it, he would move and could never get a reading. So after playing Hide and Seek for a few minutes, she was able to get his heart rate at 146. She measured my belly and I am right on target. So far, I have gained 8 pounds and she told me that I could stand to gain some weight. So next time I go in 4 weeks, she will do the glucose testing and then she will be seeing me every two weeks. At the point, I will have entered my 3rd trimester. This pregnacy seems like it is going by so fast. Before we know it, it will be May and we will have Connor with us. Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Damn you skinny woman!!! I could gain 8lbs in a week much less what I could gain in 23weeks :)!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics of little Connor!
ReplyDelete-Traci
So exciting--can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! -Jenna
ReplyDelete